Store with no building and minimum losses.
Storage of grains of corn, soy, wheat, sunflower, rice, sorghum, alfalfa, barley, rye, oats, rapeseed and millet, etc.
Storage of all types of seeds that will be used in the next campaign and also fertilizers.
• Farmers, middlemen, flour & feed mills, ports and traders around the world benefit from storing grains without a building.
• Arpaco silobags’ hermetic storage system has undis puted advantages for all steps in the agro-industrial chain.
• No mycotoxins, no fixed costs and no building.
• Each year, growers spend countless hours making costly and time-consuming trips to their storage site or third-party mandis or godowns. Silobags save time and money because they can be filled and stored in the field or in your backyard.
• You will have direct control of your grain inventory, with no third-party intervention and no additional storage, loading or unloading fees.
• This storage system presents facilitates the commercialization of the production avoiding
unnecessary movements like: transport, loads and discharges.
MOISTURE & STORAGE:
% of moisture is the most important variable for storage. At commercial moisture level (i.e. 12.5% for wheat) dry grains can be stored for 1 or more years. Moisture above commercial level reduces storage time.
• Minimum losses: avoids quantity & quality losses (test weight, germination, fat acidity, protein %, among others).
• Safe from insects, molds and mycotoxins.
• Temperature control: bag content adapts to ambient temperature.
• Moisture control: grain humidity is maintained safe, even under heavy rain or dry periods.
• Allows wider range of moisture than traditional storages.
• With proper management: safe from rodents.
• Affordability: No costs from pesticide, ventilation, electricity or elevator. Low capital investment.
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FARMERS, TRADERS,
INSDUSTRIES AND STOCKERS
• Allows serial sells to ports, mills and more, without storage infrastructure.
• Choose the best time to stock and the best moment to sell. Complete flexibility in grain business.
• Floating storage capacity: rationalized storage investment according to grain output.
• Great volume of purchase without limit of unlimited storing capacity.